Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday is fun day - it is even more fun when you save!


Saturday is the fun tip day. May I suggest that you visit some flea markets, garage sales and thrift shops to find a great deal? With yesterdays tip in mind, seek out some jewelry you can take apart and customize. A few years ago I found a great deal. A large box of various jewelry some even broken. Rather than discuss individual prices I asked the person selling it if I could just purchase the complete box. She was delighted. We struck a deal we were both happy with. I got so many treasures from that box, some items were very vintage and I was able to make a variety of jewelry. Some of which I used some of which I used for presents. I also used some to spruce up my crochet and knit designs. Get out there, shop the sales and post pictures. I would love to post some of your pictures on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment